McAfee MVISION Cloud
- Protect data in the cloud, from the cloud with cloud access security broker (CASB) technology.
McAfee Cloud Workload Security
- Defend against advanced attacks with common management across public and private cloud infrastructure, deplorable as code to work with your Develops tools.
McAfee Virtual Network Security Platform
- Monitor and detect threats in cloud network traffic, closing the security gap of workload-to-workload communication.
Cloud Security for Every Environment
Adopting cloud services can accelerate your business, but moving data and applications to the cloud—whether it’s public cloud, hybrid cloud, or private cloud—also increases your potential exposure to threats.
In the public cloud, data security is a requirement at a minimum, and in the case of infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), securing your applications, operating systems, and virtual network traffic is a part of your shared responsibility. McAfee public cloud security solutions allow you to extend data loss prevention and access control to software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications like Office 365, and your virtual data center security policy to AWS and Microsoft Azure for efficient hybrid cloud security management.
Private cloud and software-defined data center (SDDC) environments running on virtualized server infrastructure enable finely tuned security policy that can be managed and orchestrated to maximize resource efficiency. With the only virtual Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) certified to work with VMware NSX, you can apply micro-segmentation to your infrastructure, controlling security policy at every virtual machine. Virtualization optimized anti-malware intelligently schedules resource-intensive tasks, like scanning, when the hypervisor is not overloaded. Security features can be deployed efficiently as code, using deployment automation tools like Chef and Puppet, whether in the private cloud or across multicloud environments.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.11 or higher
- Google Android smartphones and tablets 4.1 or higher
- Apple iOS 9 or higher
- Internet Explorer 10.0 or later
- Google Chrome
- Safari (Mac and iOS only)
- 2 GB RAM for Windows 7 and above
- 500 MB free drive space
- 1 GHz Processor
Supported Email Programs
- POP3-Windows Mail, Outlook, Netscape, IncrediMail, Thunderbird, Becky, Shuriken
- Web-MSN/Hotmail or email account with IMAP/POP3 access
Required for Anti-Spam Toolbar
- Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2013, 2016
- Thunderbird 38.0+
- McAfee Anti-Spam also supports other POP3 email clients (without SSL) and web accounts
Internet Connection Required
- High-speed connection recommended