- Protect desktops, laptops, servers, and your data with security that is always up to date.
- Spend less time managing endpoint security and more time on core business activities.
- Access the centralized management console anywhere, anytime to define security policies, generate compliance reports, and add or remove devices with a simple click of a button.
- McAfee Global Threat Intelligence gives you the most comprehensive, real-time protection against cyber-threats and lets you rely on McAfee’s security expertise, so you can stay focused on your business.
McAfee MVISION Endpoint
McAfee MVISION Endpoint provides enhanced threat detection and correction capabilities to augment basic native security controls in Microsoft Windows 10.
McAfee MVISION Mobile
Get on-device threat detection and protection for iOS and Android mobile devices. McAfee MVISION Mobile protects against application and network threats, using machine learning algorithms to help identify malicious behavior.
McAfee Endpoint Security
McAfee Endpoint Security delivers centrally managed defenses with integrated capabilities like endpoint detection and response and machine learning analysis. Protect your Windows, Mac, and Linux systems with multiple, collaborative defenses and automated responses.
McAfee MVISION EDR
McAfee is thinking differently about EDR. McAfee MVISION EDR expands McAfee Active Responsecapabilities and enable all analysts to do more.
McAfee Embedded Control
Block unauthorized applications and changes on fixed-function and internet of things (IoT) devices. McAfee Embedded Control provides whitelisting and file integrity monitoring technology to combat targeted malware, unauthorized software and configuration changes.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.11 or higher
- Google Android smartphones and tablets 4.1 or higher
- Apple iOS 9 or higher
- Internet Explorer 10.0 or later
- Google Chrome
- Safari (Mac and iOS only)
- 2 GB RAM for Windows 7 and above
- 500 MB free drive space
- 1 GHz Processor
Supported Email Programs
- POP3-Windows Mail, Outlook, Netscape, IncrediMail, Thunderbird, Becky, Shuriken
- Web-MSN/Hotmail or email account with IMAP/POP3 access
Required for Anti-Spam Toolbar
- Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2013, 2016
- Thunderbird 38.0+
- McAfee Anti-Spam also supports other POP3 email clients (without SSL) and web accounts
Internet Connection Required
- High-speed connection recommended